Yes we do open parcels we receive to check for illegal goods without prior notice to you
We accept packages from the UK and European Countries. We also accept packages from outside these countries. Any packages from outside UK and Europe may subject to import tax and duty or being return to the sender. You will need to liaise with the retailer or the delivery company should there be any custom tax and duty.
We cannot forward letter or mail or any official related materials.
According to our terms: you must not use your ForwardVia Address, including declaring it as your residential address, in the application for, renewal of or replacement of any official documents or financial related materials or for the registration of any business, partnership or company. This includes but is not limited to using your ForwardVia Address in driving licenses, passports or certificates of incorporation. We will not forward official materials or documents to you and will dispose of them as we see fit.
You must not apply for credit, mortgages or loans using your ForwardVia Address. You must not provide your ForwardVia Address as your address to any governmental, regulatory, legal or financial organisation
We cannot ship any form of medications either prescriptive or non-prescriptive medications. We can ship health supplements. If in doubt, please contact us.
There are prohibited items where we cannot ship in under any circumstances. We can ship certain restricted items (see below), but it is at your own risk. Please note: we may check package arriving at our Warehouse. Any prohibited items will be disposed without notification.
The items listed below cannot be sent to any countries and the list is not exhaustive. Please check with your local import law for further details as to what the restrictions and prohibited items are. It is your responsibility to ensure that the items can be shipped to your country.
The following cannot be sent to any countries
- Animals, Animal Products, Animal Skins, Animal Fur, Animal Parts, Live Animals
- Alcoholic beverages and related products
- Batteries – loose batteries i.e. laptop batteries, power bank
- Cash & Travellers Cheques
- Clinical and medical waste
- Biological samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Complete original and imitation firearms and firearm parts, (includes rifle butts, trigger mechanisms, screws / bolts etc which are manufactured for the sole purpose of creating a functional firearm), ammunition, explosives
- Counterfeit currency, bank notes and postage stamps
- Counterfeit goods
- Credit, Debit, Bank Cards
- Drugs – including all over-the-counter, prescription or non-prescription and legal drugs as well as illegal drugs / narcotics
- Environmental Waste
- Explosives and ammunition
- Flammable liquids or spray in any form – some examples lighters / Perfume / Aftershave / Nail Varnish / Nail Varnish Remover / Adhesives / Paint
- Foods that are restricted for import into the destination country
- Goods, the carriage of which is prohibited by law in the country of origin, transit or destination
- Human Remain & Ashes
- Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points and/or the destination countries and would include but not be limited to pirated goods, counterfeit goods and narcotics)
- Indecent, obscene or offensive material
- Infectious Substances
- Legal or illegal highs
- Living creatures
- Living plants or organisms, for example Seeds, yeast, furs
- Lottery tickets
- Medicines or any form of medication either prescriptive or non-prescriptive medications
- Mobile phone SIM card
- Official documents or financial related materials (e.g. Passport, Driving license, Certificate of Incorporation, any financial document or letters, financial security device and any financial related materials etc.) including both genuine and fake documents
- Oxidising substances and organic peroxide
- Perishable food including frozen food
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances
- Precious metals and stones
- Pressurised container in any form
- Radioactive materials
- Real or imitation firearms, parts thereof
- Tobacco and nicotine related products including e-cigarettes
- UN2814 or UN2900
- Unidentified substances or items that in our opinion could be any of the other items on this list
If Prohibited Goods are sent to us, we will deal with them as we see fit which may include disposal (and will charge you for any costs and expenses we incur); and you will indemnify us and keep us and our employees, sub-contractors and agents indemnified against any and all resulting losses, damage and/or injuries.
Restricted Goods may be shipped in certain circumstances with limited liability. As a condition to accepting Restricted Goods we may require an additional payment from you. The following items are restricted goods and have limited Standard and Extended Shipping Insurance liability cover. If it is not covered, you are shipping entirely at your own risk, understanding that there is no compensation for loss, damage or non-delivery.
Item Conditions Loss liability cover Damage liability cover Articles of exceptional value – i.e. Works of art, Antiques Up to £500 to EU, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan shipped using Couriers only Yes, subject to conditions Not covered Autoparts Must be flushed through and not contain oil. No airbags Yes, subject to conditions Not covered Liquids of any variety, including make-up such as mascara and lip gloss, shower gel, lotions and creams - Not covered Not covered Any used or second hand goods or goods that are deemed as "not working" on arrival - Yes Not covered "Breakable" plastic items - Yes Not covered Discs, Tapes, memory Cards - Yes Not covered Glass, Mirror, Ceramic, Marble, Pottery, Resin or similar items - Not covered Not covered Any food items - Not covered Not covered Jewellery, Costume Jewellery, Watches & objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones Up to £500 to EU, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan shipped using Couriers only Yes, subject to conditions Not covered Electrical items and white goods for example but not exclusively: Televisions, Laptops, Computers, Monitors, Mobile Telephones, Computer Chips, CPUs, Circuit Boards If shipped by Courier only i.e. DHL, UPS. Maximum of 2 batteries per shipment. Dry cell only. Yes, subject to conditions Not covered Printer ink or cartridges Carrier restrictions apply - please contact us Not covered Not covered
Yes, we can ship non-perishable and not frozen food items. We cannot ship living item or organism and any prohibited goods/food not allowed for importation into your country.